ACT Tutoring With Z Prep! Gets Results
Next ACT Exam:
Next ACT Exam:
ACT Prep that Makes a Difference
Z Prep! offers tutoring for students preparing for the ACT college entrance exam. Z Prep! programs cover all parts of the ACT exam and help students improve their test-takings skills. Our one-on-one or small group personalized tutoring programs provide a well-rounded preparation program while also allowing students to focus on areas where they need the most help, making their prep time more effective and helping them reach their goals faster. Graduates of our ACT preparation tutoring program see an average improvement of 3-5 points on their ACT scores.*
Should I take SAT or ACT?
The ACT and SAT are different exams and, depending on your strengths and test-taking style, you may do better on one than the other. Our diagnostic testing and training will help you understand the differences and select the test that fits you best and help you optimize your test score. Either way, we encourage our students to take one or both exams starting in their junior year in order to be able optimize their final score.
New ACT Program features for 2015
Newly updated to reflect ACT Exam changes. Some additions to our program:
- New – online diagnostic testing available
- New – we provide a projected score through diagnostic testing
- New – study guide, including explanations of diagnostic test problems
- New – find out whether ACT or SAT will get you a better score based on your style
We offer two ACT preparatory courses to choose from:
Ivy Prep Program
The Ivy includes:
- 15 Hours of Instructional Time
- 12 Hours of Diagnostic/Practice Tests
- 18 Hours of Individualized Homework Assignments
For a total 45 Hours of Test Prep!
Ivy Prep is our best-selling ACT exam course. This intensive program requires a minimum of six weeks to complete. Students will be prepared for all sections of the ACT exam.
The Ivy features:
- Diagnostic testing, that provides a benchmark ACT test score and identifies the student’s areas of strengths and weaknesses
- An individualized plan with a particular focus on the student’s weak areas in order to provide extra instruction, study and practice problem sets.
- Instruction and study material consisting of content and test strategy review
- Practice problem sets and a timed, full-length ACT practice test to assess the student’s mastery of material and set follow-up study goals
- This program also provides access to our online library of practice problems and sample test problems.
Scholar Prep Program
The Scholar includes:
- 9 Hours of Instructional Time
- 9 Hours of Diagnostic/Practice Tests
- 9 Hours of Individualized Homework Assignments
For a total of 27 Hours of Test Prep!
Scholar Prep Course is a shorter course for students who need a less intense study program. It requires a minimum of four weeks to complete and covers all sections of the exam.
The Scholar features:
- A diagnostic exam that produces a benchmark ACT score and indicators of student strengths and weaknesses
- An individualized plan that includes both test subject matter review and test taking strategies
- Homework problem sets focusing on practice for areas that need the most improvement.
- A timed, full-length ACT practice exam to experience taking the actual exam and help identify areas for further study
A La Carte ACT Tutoring with Z Prep!
Do you need help in specific problem areas? Try our a la carte tutoring plan. Some students just need a brush up on one specific area to improve their score. With our focused a la carte plan, we’ll get you on track and help you see results quickly! Students who complete 5-8 hours of Z Prep! ACT a la carte tutoring, along with their assigned study material and homework, typically see an ACT score improvement of one to two points.
Top Scoring Tutors = Top Results for Your Student!
Z Prep!’s ACT tutors are experts at what they do – in fact, we’re so serious about having the best and most qualified tutors that we only select tutors who have achieved a score in the top 5% of all ACT test takers! Z Prep! instructors are experienced and fully qualified to apply our proven test prep strategies and techniques for helping our students improve their ACT scores.
*These scores reflect SAT exams taken prior to the March 2016 redesigned SAT
Call Today For Your FREE Z Prep! Test Prep Consult
& Improve Your ACT Score!
Call 855-472-9752 Today or Request a Consultation!