NEW ASPIRE Test Prep Tutoring
Take the Pre-test for the ACT Exam
Aspire has replaced ACT’s earlier pre-assessments, EXPLORE (for 8th and 9th grades) and PLAN (for 10th grade) with ASPIRE. ASPIRE is a new, broader assessment of core skills for students preparing to take the ACT college entrance exam.
ASPIRE assessments are available for students beginning as young as 3rd grade, and are especially important for ACT prep from 8th to 10th grade. ASPIRE represents an opportunity for early intervention to track and correct progress in core curriculum skills, reading, math, science, English and writing, through the pre-ACT grades. The test also provides scoring on important ELA (English Language Arts) and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills. It is a fully computer-based test.
With its focus on the skills tested in the ACT college entrance exam, ASPIRE is a strong tool in preparing students for a good performance on the ACT. ASPIRE aligns closely with the new Common Core State Standards across the country and aligns with already existing ACT College Readiness Benchmarks. Scores are reported as a three digit number at one of three levels: Ready, Close or In Need of Support. At grades 8-10, a single composite score is given. ACT/ASPIRE provides a parent guide to understanding Readiness Benchmark scores and test results.
Why take ASPIRE?
Generally, students who take the pre-exams to ACT (ASPIRE) or SAT (PSAT), experience significantly higher scores on their college entrance exam. These early exams provide students with a path for academic preparation and corrective action to stay on track for overall better performance in the entrance exams as well as high school and college courses. In addition, students who are familiar with the format of the test, subject matter and types of questions on the exam will likely be more at ease and work at a quicker pace on the actual college entrance exam.
Z Prep! ASPIRE Test Prep
As with preparing for the ACT, Z Prep! tutors will help students prepare for their exam with:
- Diagnostic testing – a pre-tutoring skills assessment to determine the level of mastery of the subject matter
- One on one instruction – individualized tutoring sessions, structured by the tutor to help the student strengthen weak areas and build their test-taking skills in general
- Homework – individualized assignments for students to complete on their own and share with the tutor
- Practice exam – a full practice exam experience followed up with a review of the results with the student and parents, along with follow up study recommendations
Z Prep! Tutors are:
- Passionate About Your Child’s Education
- Matched Individually to Each Student
- Experts in their Subject Matter
FREE Test Prep Consultation
Improve Your ASPIRE Score!
Call 855-472-9752 Today or Request a Consultation!